Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All my babies are getting sold


Such cute little sisters.

Looks like we are talking huh?
Well now, today has been such a nice day. two of my sister's are going to new homes soon. I can hardly wait to met my new family. The pictures are of Hope (precious) and me and our person(she still doesn't know we call her that), the second is of Anna, Pearl's new owner (isn't she sweet). We didn't get to get a picture with little Grace, but she did pet us a little.
Orange Blossom is going to Jessica. She is in the office where we have the boat docked. She has a yorkie, and she has fallen in love with Blossom. The girls are excited, I am also very happy she is going to have a friend, I will get to see her a lot. Jessica will take her to work here. I will keep you updated. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment